why i chose media studies

i chose media studies to gain a insight into the media industry and in the future be able to obtain a media career with the qualification that i would have gained . Also i have taken other visual media courses.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

--Evaluation Question 6--

New technologies that have been used.
Cameras.

I have learnt how to use the cameras from recording to in camera editing aswell as camera skills such as pull focus, zoom and others etc etc

Youtuber.

I have learnt how to use you tube i have uploaded my video and i have also edited my video in youtube using annotations and speech bubbles.

I macs+ imovie

After using the iacs i have leant all about using them and exporting my video into the differnet formats and file sizes i also edited my video using imovie and editing using transitions and adding music to the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment