why i chose media studies

i chose media studies to gain a insight into the media industry and in the future be able to obtain a media career with the qualification that i would have gained . Also i have taken other visual media courses.

Monday 4 April 2011

--Evaluation Question 2--

My character was based upon and similar to stallone’s character ‘Rambo’ they both have similar physic and wear similar cloths they also both have the ex-army drifter look Rambo looks rugged long hair and doesn’t care about his vanity this was also the look that I was going for however did not achieve. I wanted my character to have experienced what Rambo had in his previous war years which i tried to show through the flashbacks of the guns. Throughout the flash backs however my character wears the army camouflage.

No comments:

Post a Comment