why i chose media studies

i chose media studies to gain a insight into the media industry and in the future be able to obtain a media career with the qualification that i would have gained . Also i have taken other visual media courses.

Sunday 3 April 2011

--Evaluation Question 7--

I Beleive that my final practical product has come a long way scince my preliminary task. To begin with from my prelim i knew that using voice or voice overs in the footage without any microphoes made the sound come across poorly and mae it sound cheap and scrappy so i decided to use subtitles insterad that way i could also keep my soundtrack. The editing was also a lot smoother in my final product it all looked natural with consistent continuity andno abnoral jump cuts ,unlike my prelim,with no breaks in the 180 degree rule.Further more there was no shaky cameras in my final product as i used a tripod throughout the whole thing albiet there were a few creaky tripod moments but nothing a bit of WD40 couldnt solve.Also my soundtrack coverd up any unwanted noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment